UK Business Mailing Lists from MailingListsXPRESS/D&B
UK business mailing lists from MailingListsXPRESS empower direct marketers to reach the diverse and vibrant audiences of the United Kingdom. At the core of our capability is the UK Business Database from D&B. The database includes over 3.2 million UK businesses, 2.9 million locations/HQs, and 275K branches. UK geography can be selected from country/region to postal code. The database is truly the definitive resource for reaching UK businesses by SIC, size, and volume.
MLXP/UK enables Dun & Bradstreet customers to reach audiences throughout the UK, the surrounding eurozone, and the world. The quality and service synonymous with business mailing lists built with genuine D&B data are strictly maintained. MailingListsXPRESS is committed to raising the bar for selection, service and value. If direct marketing success in the UK (and beyond) is important to your business, buy your next UK business mailing list from a trusted, time-tested source.
How Does D&B Data from MLXP/UK Grow Business?
- We manage hundreds of Dun & Bradstreet accounts worldwide, so we have the D&B expertise customers deserve.
- Our 25-year partnership with D&B provides all customers with enhanced access to the entire International and U.S. D&B business file.
- Contract customers always receive the same D&B data per the exact terms of their agreements.
- All customers are personally serviced locally in the U.K. by MailingListsXPRESS experts with extensive D&B experience.
- MailingListsXPRESS/Dun & Bradstreet Data is fully GDPR compliant.
- Customers occupy “a seat at the table” when evaluating and buying UK mailing lists created with D&B data.
- UK mailing list building is notably flexible and data delivery features a rapid turnaround.
- Powerful data products and features are available, including expanded append services and Instant Breakdown Reports, etc.
A Note Regarding Brexit & Data Usage
Brexit is upon us. Following approval in Parliament, the clock is ticking on the window of opportunity to achieve a bilateral deal between the UK and the EU. The deadline is January 2021.
- Brexit may mean many things to marketers. From costs of goods & services to exchange rates to work and travel restrictions. Collection, transfer, and use of personal information will be affected as well.
- Brexit will NOT mean the end of GDPR. It is the UK government’s intention that the vast majority of GDPR guidelines will be adopted, combined with the tenets of the UK Data Protection Act of 2018.
- The result would essentially be a UK GDPR. All UK organizations receiving personal data from the European Economic Area (EEA) will remain bound by GDPR rules, as well as the DPA 2018.
If UK companies are in compliance with GDPR, they will have little if anything to revise going forward as far as the EU is concerned. Of course local UK regulations could conceivably be more stringent. MLXP/D&B can be confident that any UK mailing lists or U.K. email lists are in full compliance with prevailing statute. Customers are encouraged to reach out to us for guidance regarding data provision and use of any UK B2B mailing list.
To learn more please reach out to Joanna Webster, our lead UK account manager, or Steven Sheck, our President and Founder, and begin to understand how UK business mailing lists from MailingListsXPRESS/D&B can be more rewarding than ever.
STEVEN R. SHECK, President & Founder
(U.S.) 190 East Post Road, White Plains, NY 10601, USA
Office (from the UK): 00 1 914.948.8300 ext.102
(UK) Suite 45, 24-28 St Leonards Road, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 3BB, UK
Office: +44 (0) 1753 861018