Government establishments primarily engaged in planning, administration, and research for the development of urban and rural areas, including programs for slum clearance, community redevelopment, urban renewal and land clearance. Also included are zoning boards and commissions. Private establishments primarily engaged in urban planning, rural planning, and community development planning are classified in Services, Major Group 87.
- Community development agencies-government
- County development agencies-government
- Redevelopment land agencies-government
- Urban planning commissions-government
- Urban renewal agencies-government
- Zoning boards and commissions