Establishments primarily engaged in the distribution (rental or sale) of theatrical and nontheatrical motion picture films or in the distribution of video tapes and disks, except to the general public. Establishments engaged in both distribution and production are classified in Industry 7812. Establishments primarily engaged in renting video tapes and disks to the general public are classified in Industry 7841, and those engaged in the sale of video tapes and disks to individuals for personal or household use are classified in Retail Trade, Industry 5735.
- Film exchanges, motion picture
- Motion picture distribution, exclusive of production
- Rental of motion picture film
- Tape distribution for television
- Tapes, video, recorded-wholesale
- Video tapes, recorded-wholesale