How To Buy Mailing Lists
To Really Know How To Buy Mailing Lists, You Need An Experienced Partner
Our team of mailing list brokers and managers prides itself in providing you with honest, expert guidance and counsel. We empower your campaigns with fresh, relevant business and consumer mailing lists. Our sales lead generation process begins with business intelligence. We conduct a detailed examination of your business and direct marketing goals. This leads up to our in-depth recommendation. You are unique. Get unique assistance. Know how to buy mailing lists with confidence, and as a result, succeed.
How We Approach Mailing List Recommendations
We are attentive to any special requirements, and therefore the need for specific list data. For example, you may be interested only in a consumer catalog mailing list. Or you want to see direct mail lists from direct competitors because they are prepared to swap names. Perhaps you need UCC based merchant cash advance loan data for the apparel industry.
- Strive to understand every client’s product
- Focus on the target of the campaign
- Learn what marketing efforts have been used in the past
- Find out what has worked and what hasn’t worked. Get historical data including response results.
- Establish the number of mailing list records needed
- Determine if mailing list needs are driven by price or custom selects
- Evaluate current and former list broker sources and relationships
- Find out if they have a customer or subscriber lead list currently on the market
- Determine seasonality. Do they mail only in the spring or fall? Do they order lists every month or quarter?
- Identify lead list types used. These include business or consumer compiled lists, response lists, telemarketing lists, email marketing lists, etc.
- Understand how quickly the mailing list recommendation must be generated
- Agree upon the delivery date for actual records
- Scan the universe of mailing lists to find possible candidates
- Select only those sales lead mailing lists most closely fitting objective
- Select only those from reputable sources
- Present an initial selection and get client feedback
- Negotiate pricing, terms, etc on behalf of a client
Finally, want to help you understand how to buy mailing lists that work.