Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing electronic coils, transformers, and inductors. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing electrical transformers are classified in Industry 3612; those manufacturing transformers and inductors for telephone and telegraph apparatus are classified in Industry 3661, and those manufacturing semiconductors and related devices are classified in Industry 3674.
- Coil windings, electronic
- Coils, chokes and other inductors, electronic
- Constant impedance transformers
- Coupling transformers
- Flyback transformers
- Transformers, electronic types
- Transformers: power supply electronic type