Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing pneumatic casings, inner tubes, and solid and cushion tires for all types of vehicles, airplanes, farm equipment, and children’s vehicles; tiring; camelback; and tire repair and retreading materials. Establishments primarily engaged in retreading tires are classified in services, Industry 7534.
- Camelback for tire retreading
- Inner tubes: airplane, automobile, bicycle, motorcycle, and tractor
- Pneumatic casings (rubber tires)
- Tire sundries and tire repair materials, rubber
- Tires, cushion or solid rubber
- Tiring, continuous lengths: rubber, with or without metal core