The Aberdeen Technology Data Cloud Masterfile is a significant enhancement to the Dun & Bradstreet business file. A comprehensive verification and interview process identifies and profiles the executives, directors and managers throughout the U.S. and Canada who authorize, purchase, and implement technology products and services. Insights go beyond industry, company, and contact name, to type of technology, brand in use and spending plans.
|4457784||Total Universe / Universe Rate||$160.00/M|
data card maintenance
The Aberdeen Group (formerly Harte Hanks) employs an intelligence gathering and refining process resulting in a significant enhancement to the Dun & Bradstreet business file, already the most comprehensive business data source available. Nearly 465,000 phone-verified U.S. and Canadian business, government, and institutional locations are monitored, accounting for a large majority of today's corporate technology spending. Monthly interviews are completed with more than 65,000 senior-level executives at CiBDS business locations.
The Aberdeen Technology Data Cloud provides insights into senior and mid-level executives, directors, managers and other key influencers who are responsible for authorizing, purchasing, and implementing technology products and services within their company.
· Company profile data includes revenue, employee count, industry codes, fiscal cycle, and more.
· Decision-maker’s contact information, including name, title, areas of responsibility, and email.
· Details of the business initiatives include purchase quantity, time-frame, preferred vendors, decision-maker, budget info, etc.
· Installed technology: Hardware, Soἀware, Storage, Telecom, and Datacom quantity and type of equipment.
· IT staff and budget broken down by hardware categories
The Aberdeen Technology Data Cloud Masterfile from D&B lets marketers leverage this remarkable enhancement to reach the right prospects at the right time with the right offers of technology products and services.
|Job Function (20.00/M)|
|Senior Info. Systems Manager|
|Midrange Systems Manager|
|PC Manager Software/Applications Manager|
|Operations Mgr/Tech Support|
|Data Communications Manager|
|Webmaster/Internet App. Manager|
|Senior Financial Manager|
|Human Resources Manager|
|Purchasing Senior Sales & Marketing Manager|
|Call Center Manager|
|Employee Size (20.00/M)|
|Computer Languages (40.00/M)|
|Sybase SQL Server|
|LAN Operating System (40.00/M)|
|Sales Volume (20.00/M)|
|$0- $9 Million|
|$10- $49 Million|
|$50- $99 Million|
|Operating Systems (40.00/M)|
|Windows (all versions)|
|Number of PC's (40.00/M)|
|Tech Reach Enhancements (40.00/M)|
|Number of PCs|
|Number of Servers|
|IT Staff Size|
|Lan Operating System||$40.00/M|
|# of PC||$40.00/M|
- 5,000 Name Minimum Order $0.00 Minimum Price
- Net Name is not allowed
- Exchange is not available
- Broker Commission 20% on base
- Agency Commission 15% on base
- Reuse is not available