HyperHygiene = Higher Mailing List Quality
HyperHygiene is our proven data cleaning & list hygiene service. The result is postal, email, and telemarketing data that is far more accurate and productive.
NCOA updates identify businesses that have moved or no longer exist
- We perform NCOA sweeps far more often than most list sources can.
- We do the update work so you don’t have to.
- Information entered during registration processes can be incorrect.
- Resolve duplication of customer vs. purchased records (don’t pay for what you don’t need).
- Separate Duns numbers may be assigned for entities with the same owner or location.
Eliminate consumer records from your business lists
- Phone companies may reassign former business phone numbers to individuals. They may NOT included in business list updates.
- Separate home based businesses from business executives working at home. The refined list is smaller but more targeted.
Benefit from our 25 years of list data cleaning experience. Expertise PLUS elbow grease is crucial to data quality. Grow business with mailing lists that are cleaner and better targeted.
NEW: Download The Latest D&B Delist File
Dun & Bradstreet has always prided itself in providing data that is current, comprehensive, and accurate. D&B’s global database of businesses has grown to over 300 million entities. At the same time, accurately identifying companies that meet specific criteria that render them “non-marketable”, is equally important. The result is a regularly updated delist file.
The file is updated on the basis of outreach to the target businesses, as well as in response to businesses that request deletion from the D&B database. In either case the business name is correlated to a specific DUNS number. The resulting file represents a list of Duns #s of non-marketable companies.
NOTE: Non-marketable can mean either of two things:
- After repeated attempts at contact and verification, the company can’t be marketed to due to certain operating conditions such as undeliverable address, out of business, or other insufficiency in their data records.
- The company has asked that their data not be included in D&B’s database and is therefore non-marketable.
Since the scope of this effort is global, it is no surprise the list is quite large. As of the last update, the D&B Delist file contained 14,471,077 entries. Imagine the impact mailing to delisted companies can have on a marketing budget, not to mention the exposure to complaints and even GDPR non-compliance. Between wasted money, ill will, and legal exposure the effects can be huge.
Market efficiently and protect your reputation. The latest Delist File is now available for Download: (Zip, 76mb).
Call (914) 948-8300 to learn more about the D&B Delist file or any of our other data hygiene resources. Or submit a request for a free quote or counts.